WHAT IS MFS EXACTLY?
⭕️ It’s a stretch of the muscular chain within the fascial chain.
⭕️The goal is not to gain flexibility, but « freedom » at the level of the articulation
⭕️ It has a very important role in the formation of posture: kinesthetic information is carried in the fasciae
⭕️It’s a very important INJURY PREVENTION tool
⭕️ ⭕️ ⭕️ Lecture with Guy VOYER DO November 12th 2022
Get CERTIFIED in Myo-Fascial Stretching and learn:
MYO-FASCIAL STRETCHES OF THE UPPER EXTREMITIES
MYO-FASCIAL STRETCHES OF THE LOWER EXTREMITIES
MYO-FASCIAL STRETCHES OF THE TRUNK
Description of how the NEW SOMA TRAINING PROGRAM will take place:
- Each course gives you a certificate of completion
- Both virtual portion and in-person training must be completed to receive certificate
- The courses are taught in 2 parts; virtual anatomy lecture by Guy VOYER DO and in-person training with Ilaria Cavagna (or Guest Instructor)
- All virtual courses are hosted and taught by Guy VOYER DO virtually via ZOOM. (11am-2pm & 3:30pm-7pm EST)
- Fee per virtual course lecture is 300 Euro
- You can choose if you want to attend the online lecture or the practical 2-day course first
For any questions and registration regarding to the virtual lectures, please contact administrative manager Lydie VOYER firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Lydie VOYER asap to ASAP to sign up for the theory portion of the course email@example.com
The practical portion of the course is scheduled for April 9-10. Cost $800 and you can sign up HERE
Retakes (with the proof of the Certificate) are 50% off. Reach out to me and we’ll give you the 50% discount code to apply at check out.