WHAT IS MFS EXACTLY?
⭕️ It’s a stretch of the muscular chain within the fascial chain.
⭕️The goal is not to gain flexibility, but « freedom » at the level of the articulation
⭕️ It has a very important role in the formation of posture: kinesthetic information is carried in the fasciae
⭕️It’s a very important INJURY PREVENTION tool
⭕️ ⭕️ ⭕️ Lecture with Guy VOYER DO on ZOOM
Get CERTIFIED in Myo-Fascial Stretching and learn:
MYO-FASCIAL STRETCHES OF THE UPPER EXTREMITIES
MYO-FASCIAL STRETCHES OF THE LOWER EXTREMITIES
MYO-FASCIAL STRETCHES OF THE TRUNK
Description of how the NEW SOMA TRAINING PROGRAM will take place:
- Each course gives you a certificate of completion
- Both virtual portion and in-person training must be completed to receive certificate
- The courses are taught in 2 parts; virtual anatomy lecture by Guy VOYER DO and in-person training with Ilaria Cavagna (or Guest Instructor)
- All virtual courses are hosted and taught by Guy VOYER DO virtually via ZOOM. (11am-2pm & 3:30pm-7pm EST)
- Fee per virtual course lecture is 300 Euro
- You can choose if you want to attend the online lecture or the practical 2-day course first
For any questions and registration regarding to the virtual lectures, please contact administrative manager Lydie VOYER email@example.com
- Email Lydie VOYER asap to ASAP to sign up for the theory portion of the course firstname.lastname@example.org
The practical portion of the course is scheduled for April 9-10. Cost $800 and you can sign up HERE
Retakes (with the proof of the Certificate) are 50% off. Reach out to me and we’ll give you the 50% discount code to apply at check out.
By purchasing the above item(s) I agree to the Cancellation Policy.
- A service charge of $150 will apply for ALL CANCELLATIONS.
- Refunds will not be issued within 30 days of the course/seminar start date.
- Course participants have the option to re-schedule the course within a period of 12 months from original start date of the course. The enrollment change must be notified to FEET-NESS at email@example.com a minimum of 5 days prior to original course start. Participants who choose to re-schedule must choose equal Certification Course taught by Ilaria Cavagna, FEET-NESS. Re-scheduling does not qualify for a refund.
- Cancellation/re-schedule/no show within 5 days prior to course start are considered late cancel or no show and will not allow for a refund or enrollment change.