The program of SOMA-TRAINING will start in NYC in 2022 and we’ll kick of with the Myofascial Stretching Course.
Description of how the NEW SOMA TRAINING PROGRAM will take place:
- Each course gives you a certificate of completion
- Both virtual portion and in-person training must be completed to receive certificate
- The courses are taught in 2 parts; virtual anatomy lecture by Guy VOYER DO and in-person training with Ilaria Cavagna (or Guest Instructor)
- All virtual courses are hosted and taught by Guy VOYER DO virtually via ZOOM. (11am-2pm & 3:30pm-7pm EST)
- Fee per virtual course lecture is 300 Euro
- You can choose if you want to attend the online lecture or the practical 2-day course first
For any questions and registration regarding to the virtual lectures, please contact administrative manager Lydie VOYER email@example.com
The theory of the Myofascial Stretching Course will take place on November 27th, 2021
- Email Lydie VOYER asap to ASAP to sign up for the theory portion of the course firstname.lastname@example.org
The practical portion of the course is scheduled for April 9-10. Cost $800 and you can sign up HERE
Retakes (with the proof of the Certificate) are 50% off. Reach out to me and we’ll give you the 50% discount code to apply at check out.
As of now, NYC requires proof of vaccination to attend group events but that might change.