Segmental Reinforcement of the Lower Limbs
Thanks for signing up!
There was an error signing up for availability notifications. Please try again.
Analytical and Segmental Muscular Strengthening of the Lower Limbs
There are hundreds of specific exercises, which can solicit the proximal, distal, medial, lateral, middle, superficial or deep portions of each muscle in the lower extremities. The thorough details that are covered in this class will allow for an understanding of the numerous exercises that target specific areas of the lower limb. These exercises are applied, based on our goal, to specific conditioning goals, to address muscles imbalances, and a part of addressing specific orthopedic dysfunctions such as various joint dysfunctions, tendonitis, arthrosis, instability etc.
- Technical analysis of the movements which are the basis of muscle strengthening
- Learning to perfect the movement (progression factors)
- How to avoid injury with the appropriate preparation
- Lower extremity warm-ups
- Quality effort in terms of strength, volume, power, speed, resistance, endurance and fitness maintenance
- Planning training sessions with respect to time availability
- Strengthening methods for all the lower extremity muscles
- Muscular re-education programs
- Sports preparation programs