ELDOA™ in english LOADS (Longitudinal Osteo-Articular Decoaptation Stretches) is a restorative corrective exercise technique for the spine created in France by Dr. Guy VOYER DO. It Is a precise and still posture that provides relief from pain and restores balance.
The goal of each ELDOA™ exercise is to create fascial tension above and below the joint or disc that we want to “open up”. When you decompress you make space in the line of gravity. ELDOA™ is a kinetic contraction in extreme range, a contraction with the maximum length of the muscles.
The benefits are direct:
- Reduced vertebral compression
- Improved circulation
- Spinal disc re-hydration
- Increased muscle tone and awareness
And also indirect:
The body is not only muscles, joints and ligaments but also glands and internal organs which are connected to the spine through nerves, fascia and more. An emotional state can reflect a postural problem, and it’s easier to manage an emotional state if you work in a correct posture.
Since, every function in our body relies on nervous system impulses from our spine, its most important to actively preserve and restore the condition of the spine in order to achieve and maintain optimal health.
By purchasing the above item(s) I agree to the Cancellation Policy.
- A service charge of $150 will apply for ALL CANCELLATIONS.
- Refunds will not be issued within 30 days of the course/seminar start date.
- Course participants have the option to re-schedule the course within a period of 12 months from original start date of the course. The enrollment change must be notified to FEET-NESS at firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 5 days prior to original course start. Participants who choose to re-schedule must choose equal Certification Course taught by Ilaria Cavagna, FEET-NESS. Re-scheduling does not qualify for a refund.
- Cancellation/re-schedule/no show within 5 days prior to course start are considered late cancel or no show and will not allow for a refund or enrollment change.