The Squat & Posturology
Global Movement: The Squat, Posturology, & Gravity Line - Tests & Rehabilitation Exercises
A complete analysis of the squat with respect to the entire body in relation to gravity line and various aspect to be taken into consideration when applying the squat. There are over a hundred progressions that have to be learned before a squat is completed properly. This class will cover all of these progressions and lead to a fundamental understanding of proper progressions leading to the completion of a biomechanically sound squat.
While the fundamentals are the same, the squat should be modified and applied differently to specific goals, which could be to improve one’s posture, to rehabilitate the knee after an ACL injury, to help eliminate back pain or to improve someone’s athletic performance etc.
Posture is the basis for the balanced functioning of all joints and viscera. A good posture leads to an economy of energy expenditure. This course on posture teaches many tests and the main exercises to correct and improve it.
- Technical analysis of the movements which are the basis of the squat
- Learning to perfect the movement with a specific focus on the progression factors
- How to avoid injury with the appropriate preparation and warm-ups
- Quality effort in terms of strength, volume, power, speed, resistance, endurance and fitness maintenance
- Muscular re-education programs
- Sports preparation programs
- Posture is the basis for the balanced functioning of all joints and viscera. A good posture leads to an economy of energy expenditure.This course on posture teach many tests and the main exercises to correct and improve it.
By purchasing the above item(s) I agree to the Cancellation Policy.
- A service charge of $150 will apply for ALL CANCELLATIONS.
- Refunds will not be issued within 30 days of the course/seminar start date.
- Course participants have the option to re-schedule the course within a period of 12 months from original start date of the course. The enrollment change must be notified to FEET-NESS at email@example.com a minimum of 5 days prior to original course start. Participants who choose to re-schedule must choose equal Certification Course taught by Ilaria Cavagna, FEET-NESS. Re-scheduling does not qualify for a refund.
- Cancellation/re-schedule/no show within 5 days prior to course start are considered late cancel or no show and will not allow for a refund or enrollment change.